Monday, November 28, 2016

Baby Pictures: Baby Spencey...

Up today I have a bunch of pictures from Baby Spencey! Y'all know Spence... he's contributed here many times - I think he may even hold the record now haha. He and I finally got to meet at CAPCON last March, and his Daddy Paul and our friend Tony met up with us for a hotel room photo shoot with the infamous Big Boy Bucket!

These pictures are actually from CAPCON, taken in the special nursery area that the event set up. The event photographers accompanied Spencey and Paul upstairs for a special photo shoot, so props to them - thanks, guys! Anyway, Spencer sent me these just before the photo contest I did last year, and I meant to put them up after, but they got lost in a flood of after-contest emails.

Speaking of CAPCON, I'll have a CAPCON announcement in the very near future, so stay tuned!


[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like heaven on earth. Can anyone go to that??