Who IS this??
The picture below has appeared on ABDL sites hundreds of times. I was catfished with it once myself: a person claiming to live just a few miles from the cottage used this, and a few other pictures of the same person that haven't lasted as long on the internet, as his own pictures. For all I know, that may have been the original person. But this was back in the 1990s and this picture still floats around on every diaper site imaginable, with new people choosing it for their 'default photo' on a pretty regular basis. A few of my best ABDL friends have used it. Just saw someone using it on Fetlife today. It never ends...
If you know who this is, or if this is you, hit me up:

1 comment:
HE'S FRENCH. DON'T KNOW HIS NAME, BUT I'VE SEEN HIM ON ABKINGDOM.
Post a Comment