Up today I have a Q&A from James, or Alexander "Xander". You may know him from Tumblr, where he goes by the handle KinkyDude93. He and I are frequent text buddies, so I get to see his pics all the time, but I learned a little from his Q&A. Enjoy!
Want to do a Q&A of your own? Email me! Send an email to abysitter@gmail.com and put "Q&A" in the subject... I'll reply with the questions. BE 18 OR OLDER!
Q&A With James
or Alexander "Xander"
[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]
Name/Nick: James or Alexander “Xander”
Age: 23
City/State/Country: Miami, FL, USA
AB/DL/BabyFur/Other? AB/DL
When did you first realize you were ABDL?
Early on in first grade, while no one was home I tried on one of my sister’s pull-ups. When I slid it on, I loved the way it felt. Later in the year I had a tutor for reading. I was a slow reader and still am… My parents got me hooked on phonics. Do they even make that anymore? Anyways I remember wanting my tutor to put me in a diaper and babysit me. She was so hot! I wanted her to be my mommy. I didn’t know it yet, but I was definitely an ABDL. It was many years later when I got a laptop I discovered there were other people like me. The good ole days when the deeker website was around. I miss that site.
What steps did you take to get your diaper 'fix' as a child and/or teen?
As a child I would wait for my parents to leave the house then went straight for the pull-ups.
Do your parents and/or siblings know about you and diapers? If so, please explain how, and how they reacted?
Nope, but some of my friends know. The first person reacted negatively, but we were still friends. We just never spoke of it again. Besides that one time, everyone has been cool about it.
Have you dealt with the shame and regret that is the binge/purge cycle?
Of course, every now and then I’ll want to throw away my diapers.
For collegebabies/DLs, did this interest affect your college experiences? If so, how?
Being an ABDL really affects my focus on school. I’d much rather pamp up and get comfy than study. On multiple occasions I put diapers before school, but I’m still doing all right.
How has this fetish affected your social life and/or dating? Married life? Parenting?
Same as my last response really. I used to lock myself in my room and be super unproductive. I still do it from time to time just not as bad as before. If I have plans, I go out. If I don’t, I try to pamp up.
Some experts believe that we become the way we are because of traumas experienced at an early age, including abuse and/or neglect. Do your life experiences bear this out?
My dad was always working, so maybe? I honestly think I was jealous of all the attention my sister was getting. I was no longer the center of attention.
Some people have pointed out their observation that a larger-than-average number of multiple birth babies (twins, etc.) rep the ABDL lifestyle. If you are one of these, please explain what effect, if any, you feel this may have had on your ABDLishness.
I definitely think this affected me. If I didn’t have a sister, I would have never been curious to try on a diaper. At least that’s what I think.
Do your interests involve a subset of this community, such as babyfurs, diaper disciplinarians, wet/messy, sissybabies etc.? Please tell us about it. I won't even try to be specific here; just tell us what you think people should know.
I’m kinky. I’ll let your imagination wonder. ;)
What % of your sexual activities and/or masturbation incorporate diapers? Has this caused problems for you?
Sometimes 100%, but it ranges from 0-100%. It depends on the mood. I don’t need diapers to get off. I like diversity so I change it up all the time.
If you get into the regression aspect of ABDL please tell us more about that. If you do not, and you have feelings about being lumped into a fetish involving it, explain how it makes you feel.
I think my pictures can do a better job of portraying my feelings than my actual words.
Read ALL the Q&A's:
click here.
Follow him on Tumblr:
Want to do a Q&A?
Email me: abysitter@gmail.com
with "Q&A" in the subject!
18+




3 comments:
CUTE!!!!
Nice
What a cutie. More, please.
Post a Comment