Monday, March 27, 2017

See You at CAPCON?







See you at CAPCON?

I'm pleased to announce that I will be co-presenting a workshop at CAPCON! I'll be joined by Baby Spencey, and we'll be leading a discussion of ABDL and the internet: past, present, and future. We'll talk about how much the internet has transformed this community through the years, as well as the challenges (cyberbullying, underage littles, and more) that we face in the future. Come prepared to share your stories! 

Friday, March 31 3:50 p.m. - 5:20 p.m. in Classroom B

I'll hoping to meet as many of you as possible this year, including some visitors to the room in the evening as well as throughout the con space during the event. Planning to attend? Email me and let me know! Tyson and I hope to have some playpen peeps swing by, and I'd like to do a few photoshoots as well, so if anyone is down for pamping up and posing for the camera, hit me up. I'll post more details as we get closer to the event, but be sure to let me know if you'll be attending, and don't be shy this year - get at me! 

abysitter@gmail.com 


See you there! 
Cwis



PS: Not going to be at CAPCON? Don't worry, we'll be posting the PowerPoint presentation at some point in the near future right here on the blog!


No comments: