Friday, April 7, 2017

Baby Pictures: LittleBroTyTy

Up today I have some pictures from CAPCON featuring someone new - LittleBroTyTy. I met Tyson at CAPCON in 2016. We hung out for just a little bit, and hit it off, so we hit up the Olive Garden and talked about being roomates this year. By the end of con our plans were set, and this year we split a room. By the end of the weekend I'd decided to add him as my Fetlife 'little bro'. Some people collect those, but it's a big step for me, so I've only accumulated two. 

I especially like how Tyson made it a point to speak to a lot of the people who were off by themselves. Events like this are filled with people with social anxiety disorder, people who find walking up to new peeps and starting a conversation immensely challenging. You'll often find these folks sitting off by themselves. Watching Ty approach people and strike up conversations was refreshing, especially after overhearing some shitty drama between my Fb friends. We can build people up, or tear them down, within this little community of ours, so it was cool to watch Ty (and a few other people, I noticed) trying to make everyone feel welcome. 

Tyson got locked out of his old Fetlife account, and he's looking for friends on his new one. If you got to know him at CAPCON, or just want a dope new friend, hit him up. We took a shit ton of pics, so expect to see more here soon. 


[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]


 








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy hell he's cute.

Anonymous said...

Adorbs!

Littlebrotyty said...

Thanks, I'm going to upstate NY! On da' boat! I boat n jetski alot!-In diapers rarely