Thursday, March 8, 2018

Q&A With JBaby

[CWIS'S NOTE] Up today I have a Q&A from JBaby. JBaby is one of my fellow presenters at CAPCON this year, where he'll teach a class called What's a Leatherbaby: Or How You Can be Leather and Little. My thanks to him for taking time out to do a Q&A, and for the adorable 'baby pics' as well! 



Q&A with JBaby

[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REPUBLISH]


Name/Nick: My name is Justin, but I usually go by J Baby
Age: in chronological years? 31
City/State/Country: Tulsa, Oklahoma USA
AB/DL/BabyFur/Other? ABDL, Leatherboy, admirer of babyfurs



When did you first realize you were ABDL?   

Had to be as a child. I would fantasize about my babysitter forcing me to be diapered, and i was always fascinated by them. As a teen it got even more intense. I'd stalk the baby aisles at Toys R Us to find open packages and smell that great diaper smell.


What steps did you take to get your diaper 'fix' as a child and/or teen? 

Toys R Us sometimes had them/ Either in ripped open packages (not by me!) or in the bathroom for accidents. I'd sometimes take one. Oh man... So good. Once I had one on. and then went into the dressing room and tried on a zippered pair of footed sleepers. They fit me. I stared at myself in the dressing room mirror, stolen diaper underneath, sucking my thumb.... Totally normal for a teenager right? Luckily I also had the internet at that point. At least I knew i wasn't alone, even if I thought I was a freak.


For collegebabies/DLs, did this interest affect your college experiences? If so, how?

Back when I was in college, I kept a pacifier in my backpack. On certain weekends when I knew my dorm mate wouldn't be there, I'd get diapered, watch Care Bears on my computer, suck my thumb and sippy cup. I had a couple friends who knew and were supportive too.


How has this fetish affected your social life and/or dating? Married life? Parenting? 

I'd say luckily it's been ok. The Leather/kinky friends I have know about it. Some are weird about it or don' care, but some are really nice and encouraging and sometimes happy to be my babysitter at the bar. When I date I'm pretty upfront about the fact that "J Baby" is an important part of who I am. I am a little boy sometimes and need that. IF it's something they can't do, better to know at the start.


Some experts believe that we become the way we are because of traumas experienced at an early age, including abuse and/or neglect. Do your life experiences bear this out? 

I know that I grew up with emotional abuse, and often felt neglected. I know my parents did the best they knew how to. I'm not really sure on this question. I guess when you grow up fighting for attention you need it when you're older.


For the little dunces, please tell us about what it was like to discover this fetish/lifestyle on the Internet. Please be at least 18 at the time of writing, but be specific about what age you discovered it, what sites helped you, and keep this part PG for obvious reasons. 

I actually am so thankful for the internet. As a 14-15 year old who knew how to bypass stuff at my local library, I found webpages of abdls, tbdls, babyfurs. I remember Karis PLayground was what really clinched it for me. Oh! And any ABDL related story I was able to find. I turned 18 I joined ABY. I know there were others sites, like rupadded but it never seemed really big. Not until Fetlife really.


Do your interests involve a subset of this community, such as babyfurs, diaper disciplinarians, wet/messy, sissybabies etc.? Please tell us about it. I won't even try to be specific here; just tell us what you think people should know.

I'm a big fan of furry artwork and babyfurs, but not sure I consider myself as one. I really find diaper discipline exciting, and have read sissy stories but never really considered myself one, but I'm friends with many!


What % of your sexual activities and/or masturbation incorporate diapers? Has this caused problems for you? 

Most of my sex isn't diaper related, but it's whatever is good at the time. I enjoy nice stuff, oral, sometimes rougher bondage, most of all I really enjoy roleplay.


If you get into the regression aspect of ABDL please tell us more about that. If you do not, and you have feelings about being lumped into a fetish involving it, explain how it makes you feel. 

I also enjoy regressive non sexual age play, because sometimes I just want to be held and told everything is ok. Or just color and watch cartoons and eat cookies. I would say for me, I enjoy both sexual and non sexual ageplay, depending on what I need. And I think that's what makes this scene so great is that there are so many different flavors and ways to enjoy it!

I do my best to be a good little boy (even though I sometimes forget and need to be reminded or spanked) I don't think I'm a brat, I try to be a good little helper. I've learned to help change others thanks to trips to CAPCon, always excited to make new friends and learn new things. I also present. I've taught Ageplay 101 (including ABDL) classes around the region, and have a class "What's a Leatherbaby: Or How You Can be Leather and Little" as I see myself as a Leather Little boy. I know, some thing it's strange, but that's just me.

Love to meet new friends, siblings, uncles, teachers, playmates. You can find me on Fetlife as J Baby

Yes you have permission to use pictures of me. Some are from CAPCon, Kink Weekend OKC, Tulsa Mr Leather, where I was a Judge's boy with a pacifier in my mouth, and just me.  







Going to CAPCON? 
Be sure to check out JBaby's class... 






Want to do a Q&A?
Email me at abysitter@gmail.com
and put Q&A in the subject;
I'll reply with the questions!
18+ 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Went to his class last year it was great.