
In addition to the survey data I'm collecting, I'm asking members of the community to provide answers to a series of questions that will provide more information on The Origins of ABDL.
If you'd like to answer any, or all, of the questions, I certainly appreciate it! I'll use the best answers in my upcoming project presentation!
Just click here to answer, or email abysitter@gmail.com and put "Question 4" in the subject header. Be sure to include your username, social media links (if you want me to include those), and your age/location!
This weekend's question is...
If you had to explain to someone what lead to your becoming a diaper lover, adult baby, or [insert some other subset of the community here], what would you say? Why ARE you ABDL?
Be as detailed as you feel comfortable being... share your story, and help others begin to improve their understanding of their own.
Just email me, with "Question 4" in the subject:
abysitter@gmail.com
18+
Thanks for your support!
No comments:
Post a Comment