Getting ready for
another li'l
ABDL get-together coming up,
as well as
a sitting session or two
in August and September,
so been doing a little bit of
diaper shopping.
Finally got some of the
ABU PeekAbu diapers.
Excited to try these!
I ordered large...
may stock up on some M and XL too
when they're back in stock.
I also ordered
some of the Little Monsters.
I've heard mixed reviews
about these diapers, but they
sure are cute!
On the way... Safaris.
I love, love, love the Safaris.
And I'm about to stock up
on some of the Crinklz, too.
I've got the old Crinklz,
and the (new) Aquanauts...
time to try some of the Astronauts too!
Northshorecare.com/ABDL,
here I come.
Also placed a few more orders...
this should baby it up a bit!
Does anyone have a
this should baby it up a bit!
| Got a bit of a whale theme going on... perfect for a boat, no? |
| Sheet set & crib bumper |
Does anyone have a
must-have favorite
diaper you absolutely love
that you don't see in my stash?
If so, holla!
Email:
18+
Boat Blog Page:

1 comment:
Wow! What a selection! Lucky, those who board your vessel. Must admit to some jealously here. Enjoy!
Post a Comment