Monday, February 25, 2019

Q&A Update with Babybenjieboy

[CWIS'S NOTE] Up today I have a Q&A update with someone you've seen here before: BabyBenjieBoy. He did a Q&A for the blog back in October of 2016. Today he's coming in with an update, and a plug for his YouTube channel - check it out! Thanks Benjamin! 

Want to do a Q&A (or a Q&A update) for my blog? Email me! 18+


Q&A Update with Babybenjieboy


Name/Nick: Benjamin/Babybenjieboy  
Age: 27/ 1& half  
City/State/Country: Lancaster Pennsylvania United States of America  
AB/DL/BabyFur/Other? Abdl 
 Other Kinks/Fetishes: diaper bondage   


You first completed a Q&A in 2016. What's - ahem - changed, with you, since then?   

A lot has changed with me from being out and abdl model for the plus-size community and also having a YouTube channel for the abdl community and also so we guess picking at age play BDSM and other local kink events about how it is to be ageplay and into the infantilism.    


Tell us about your experiences in the community since your last Abysitter.com submission, if any. Have you made any friends, attended any parties or conferences, or had any other experiences - online or in real life - that you'd like to share?   

Ever since my last interview questions with ABY sitter.com my life has took a little turn for the better now I'm more involved with the community that I was before and also get to meet a lot of new people and alot of cuties and also make a really enjoyable community experiences. Also meeting people who enjoying my abdl YouTube channel and my photo shoots when they see online and get to chat with them and how they enjoy seeing someone who's authentic and looks the way they do and to have someone that they can relate with.    


One of my blog readers likes to say that we are all searching for something. What are YOU searching for in the ABDL community - if anything? Are you looking for a daddy/mommy/sitter? Brothers or sisters? Certain experiences? Tell us what YOU are looking for, or hoping to find - diaper-related, of course - in this life... and be as vague or specific as you'd like to be.   

I'm still looking for a daddy or a mommy or a caregiver I just pause it for now. Wow I keep doing YouTube and modeling and guest speaking. Hopefully one day I will have a mommy or a daddy or a caregiver. At the end of the day I would just love to have someone to experience new things in life and to have our first everything. Like our first date our first food on first hug our first overalls new experience so we never have done before we met each other.    


What is the BEST thing about being a diaper boy, AB, DL, etc.?   

The best thing about being a diaper Boyd or an abdl is to regress to a mind state of relaxation should know there is a comfort zone or a comfort blanket that that can be a safe zone where I can completely let go of all my worries my insecurities An overall to feel young again to to feel free  


What do you think the biggest problem/s or issue/s facing the ABDL community are?   

I feel like one of the biggest issues that we face in the abdl age play community is the discrimination of color of race of ethnicity also by looks the weight of people in the community the gender of people in the community the sexual orientation and I feel like us as a community should be a whole than a separation.  Cuz at the end of the day we should have each other's backs instead of turning it against each other. and that's one of the reasons why I model for this photo agency cuss words trying to spread acceptance of color weight gender orientation and break down the barriers that lately over the years has been made.    


If you could create one thing that would help the ABDL community in some way, what would it be?   

Well again I have an abdl YouTube channel where I talk about serious things in the community also a little bit parity also some fun things that's happening in the community and spread awareness but if I could do something else for the community and with the community I would like to make an outreach program for anyone who is suffering with depression or loneliness or just overall sadness I would like to make a program or a video thing that people can talk with other people which it sounds like an app but it will be like a video chat so whenever you feel lonely and have some time with someone else should be there in to listen to you and to guide you and just overall to just have a program that you can use and not feel so alone.    


Please tell us anything else you'd like to share... anything at all, sky's the limit!  

I want to say thank you for this interview this is an amazing day by abysitter.com your incredible and just overall outstanding and also please make sure to check out my YouTube channel here is the link and make sure to follow abysitter.com.    













Want to do a Q&A for my blog?
and put "Q&A" 
(or, if you've done one before, "Q&A Update") 
in the subject...
I'll reply with the questions! 

18+


No comments: