Q&A With Jay Lew
Name/Nick: Jay Lew
Age: 38, ageplay age unk.
City/State/Country: Cincinnati, OH area
AB/DL/BabyFur/Other? DL, but would like to get deeper into little headspace
When did you first realize you were ABDL?
I've been fascinated with diapers since I was small. I only learned that this was a thing when I was 14 or so.
What steps did you take to get your diaper 'fix' as a child and/or teen?
I tried using a few bathtowels as a makeshift diaper in the bathtub, but was caught by my parents. We never discussed it afterwards.
Do your parents and/or siblings know about you and diapers? If so, please explain how, and how they reacted?
After the incident above, it was never brought up.
Have you dealt with the shame and regret that is the binge/purge cycle? Please explain.
I've done this with my electronic porn collection before. Not with solid materials.
How has this fetish affected your social life and/or dating? Married life? Parenting?
I never dated. I'm pretty sure this was the reason why.
Some experts believe that we become the way we are because of traumas experienced at an early age, including abuse and/or neglect. Do your life experiences bear this out?
I was never sexually abused (not that I remember), but I experienced systemic physical and emotional abuse in religious school, mostly because the other students and staff felt I was insufficiently observant. I was routinely singled out for bullying, and in 4th grade, another student tackled me and broke my leg.
For the little dunces, please tell us about what it was like to discover this fetish/lifestyle on the Internet. Please be at least 18 at the time of writing, but be specific about what age you discovered it, what sites helped you, and keep this part PG for obvious reasons.
I remember finding Diaper Pail Friends and Wetset in the mid 90s and thinking, "There are others?!" I don't remember the names of any other sites I visited back then.
Do your interests involve a subset of this community, such as babyfurs, diaper disciplinarians, wet/messy, sissybabies etc.? Please tell us about it. I won't even try to be specific here; just tell us what you think people should know.
I honestly am not sure. It's only been in the last year that I've started seriously pursuing this lifestyle in real life. I have some interest in forced sissification, but haven't done anything in that vein yet.
What % of your sexual activities and/or masturbation incorporate diapers? Has this caused problems for you?
I'd say it's about 50/50 with "conventional" activities and fantasies.
If you get into the regression aspect of ABDL please tell us more about that. If you do not, and you have feelings about being lumped into a fetish involving it, explain how it makes you feel.
I am very curious about little headspace, and am jealous of the people who can find that bliss.
Don't let yourself be limited by my questions. If you have anything else at all that you would like to say please feel free to say it here...
It's only been in the last year that I've actually purchased diapers, wet, messed, played dress-up, experimented, and most importantly, gone to events with other ABDLs. On the one hand, it feels like a big relief to actually engage with this part of myself. On the other, I'm super paranoid about being discovered. There will be no photos.
No comments:
Post a Comment