[CWIS'S NOTE] Up today I have a Q&A with someone new to the blog: PaddedCrinkles! You may know him from his ABDL.link profile - @paddedcrinkles. Today he's taken the time to answer my Q&A questions and has sent in a few adorable pics as well. Enjoy!
Q&A With PaddedCrinkles
Name/Nick: PaddedCrinkles
Age: 33, cisgender gay male
City/State/Country: Phoenix, AZ, USA
AB/DL/BabyFur/Other? Both AB and DL. Often pretty centric, but some days it can sway heavy to one side or the other.
When did you first realize you were ABDL?
I can't say that I did really realize it until just a few years ago - about 3 or so years ago. Perhaps that makes me a late bloomer in this scene, but of course there's more to this story. I grew up fast and matured early as a child, but there was a period around age 10-11 when I had this overwhelming desire to be back in boys briefs (a drastic departure from the cool-kids boxer shorts at that time, in my neck of the woods). And somehow I did convince my mother to buy me some, but with adult reflection I think this was the first sign that I was really looking for more - but there was no feasible way for me to achieve anything more at that time.
What steps did you take to get your diaper 'fix' as a child and/or teen?
Not long after and into my early teens, I had a few "reserve" pairs of undies that I would secretly wet when I had some alone time. I also made my fair share of homemade diapers around the same time, usually using plastic wrap and paper towels. I really didn't have any access to actual diapers without any younger siblings or extend family members.
Do your parents and/or siblings know about you and diapers? If so, please explain how, and how they reacted?
Nope - and I intend to keep it that way. As a married adult now, it's simply none of my family's business. Only a handful of close kink-positive or ABDL friends know, and that's enough for me.
Have you dealt with the shame and regret that is the binge/purge cycle? Please explain.
Maybe this is a blessing of finding my way into this life at a later age, but this is not something I have dealt with. Plus I'd be too cheap to ever rid myself of my stash. :P
How has this fetish affected your social life and/or dating? Married life?
I have been with my husband over nine years. I did not embrace this fetish until well into our relationship, so it never had an opportunity to effect my dating life. We both talked openly about our kinks and past experiences early in our relationship, and as time progressed we both introduced more of them into our lives. We both support another in what excites us the most, and have some fluidity in our kink roles. So overall, it's a good experience, but I know it does get a bit much for him when I do extended periods (more than 4 weeks) of 24/7. My social life is not effected at all, unless I've chosen to spend the occasion with other ABDLs. I do discretely wear in public and have done such with vanilla friends who are none the wiser.
Some experts believe that we become the way we are because of traumas experienced at an early age, including abuse and/or neglect. Do your life experiences bear this out?
Not at all. I grew up in a very stable household and my mother was a homemaker. I certainly struggled with my own sexuality and had my own demons I quietly fought on that front. But from a parental standpoint, my life was free of abuse or neglect.
For the little dunces, please tell us about what it was like to discover this fetish/lifestyle on the Internet. Please be at least 18 at the time of writing, but be specific about what age you discovered it, what sites helped you, and keep this part PG for obvious reasons.
Most of my internet revelations as a teen all had to do with my sexuality. Diapers were not a part of my young internet discoveries.
Do your interests involve a subset of this community, such as babyfurs, diaper disciplinarians, wet/messy, sissybabies etc.? Please tell us about it. I won't even try to be specific here; just tell us what you think people should know.
I find myself a bit all over the map here. I would not consider myself a babyfur or a furry but I do find myself fascinated with that community and have come to learn a great deal about it. Therefore, I am well educated but not a participant. My husband will sometimes take a soft caretaker role, and that's always fun, but it is not something I would ever want full time. Diaper punishments, within reason, are enticing to me and something I do partake in from time to time. If my husband is in his caretaker mode, I do like to push things to the point of various punishments, which are not typically sexual. When I'm feeling especially little, secretly messing and trying not to get caught being messy around the house is a favorite of mine. Lastly, sissification is a turn off for me and something I have little interest in.
What % of your sexual activities and/or masturbation incorporate diapers? Has this caused problems for you?
At this point in my life, sexual activity is probably about 50% diaper related. The rest can range from vanilla gay sex to complete incorporation of my husbands kinks. Rarely do I masturbate, but when that's the case it's highly likely a diaper is involved. I do not feel this has caused any problems in my life or marriage. We try hard to both be good communicators and let the other know what we're craving, and we both understand there must be balance of kinks. I am the one who tends to have the higher sex drive, so my husband usually couldn't care less if I choose to masturbate without him. And sometimes a long period of being 24/7 will really lower my sex drive.
If you get into the regression aspect of ABDL please tell us more about that. If you do not, and you have feelings about being lumped into a fetish involving it, explain how it makes you feel.
I do occasionally enjoy regression. It's pretty hard for me to switch off my adult brain, but sometimes I can let myself fall into emotionally little responses when in the right head space. To get there, it takes a fair bit of help: diapers, onesies, pacis, bottles, etc. It's an interesting experience for me, and tends to be more therapeutic than anything. In times when I need some stress or anxiety management, it is pretty powerful. When I do regress, sexual desires tend to fade, and anything sexual quickly feels unwelcome. That aspect has been hard for me to deal with sometimes; it's especially hard to explain to an outsider.
This is a bit of a tangent to this question, and perhaps should be it's own question, but certainly related to the topic.
I do have a bit of a stuffie/plushie soft spot. I have fond memories of being a child and having quite a few favorite plushies, and I used to insist on sleeping with them every night. Doing such these days really helps me find my little space, and I often sleep with a single plushie today. Stitch is a favorite of mine, in both personality and persona, and you'll often see him appear in various forms in many of my photos. :)
WANT TO DO A Q&A FOR MY BLOG?
EMAIL ME:
abysitter@gmail.com
PUT "Q&A" IN THE SUBJECT,
I'LL REPLY WITH THE QUESTIONS. 18+!



No comments:
Post a Comment