IS ANYONE GOING TO BAY-TO-BREAKERS?
If you are, and you capture any 'big baby' pictures from the race,
email or MMS them to abysitter@gmail.com
and I'll post them here.
B A Y T O B R E A K E R S
San Francisco
Sunday, May 16th 2010
8:00 a.m.
Calling all diaperboys and diapergirls!
If you live in the San Francisco area and have dreamed about the chance to prance around in your Pampers in public, this Sunday is your chance: the ING Bay to Breakers 12K race, an annual event held the third Sunday in May, features dozens of diaper-clad athletes (using the term loosely, lol) - and participants in just about every other kind of costume you can imagine, as well...
Furries? Check.
Banana suits? Check.
Totally naked? Check, check, check.
But diaper-wearing runners are what many people think of when they think of Bay To Breakers, because so many participants dress up as babies, complete with diapers, bibs, pacifiers, and more.
Are you going? If you go, email or MMS me photos from the event, and I will post them here.
Since I'm not aware of any ABDL people having attended in the past, I'm assuming that each of the photos below are non-ABDL people in cute costumes...










Still, this race would seem to be an AB's dream-come-true. So if you live close and aren't doing anything else this Sunday, sign up at www.baytobreakers.com, head on down, and run your little diapered ass off!
Official Website: http://www.baytobreakers.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ingbaytobreakers
Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_to_Breakers
No comments:
Post a Comment