Gay Days
Orlando, Florida
June 1 - 7
I've gotten a number of emails and YIM messages from people planning on visiting Orlando for this year's Gay Days. If you're not familiar with Gay Days, it's one of the world's biggest flamefests, attracting more than 100K gays from around the country and across the world. Held at Walt Disney World and a number of sites around Orlando, it features everything from parties and comedy shows to a gay expo and auto show. Joan Rivers (the real Joan, not a drag queen impersonator) will be there, as well as Deborah Gibson. The list goes on and on... and on... and on...
I will be meeting visiting abies on at least two of the above days already, and am considering up an extra day or two. If you are visiting Orlando for Gay Days and want to meet me, hang out, or chill, please email me at abysitter@gmail.com.
C a l e n d a r
Thu June 3rd - available after 3 p.m.
Fri June 4th - available all day/night
Sat June 5th - available after 3 p.m.
Sunday June 6th - available all day/night
I have plans Memorial Day, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I am making plans for June 3rd - 6th. If you are visiting Orlando one of these days and want to hang in Huggies, lounge in Luvs, or possibly be abysat - or if we've talked for a while and you just want to meet for coffee, hehe - email me, preferably well before you come, and we'll see what can be arranged. My time is limited and I'm afraid I won't have the chance to meet with everyone who is visiting, so if you have one of the days free above and want to hang out, hit me up asap: abysitter@gmail.com.
Note: I am not affiliated with the local diaper group in any way, and have no plans to attend any event which may be set up through them. If you are interested in finding out more about what they've got going on, contact Todaler for information. If you are interested in finding out more about Gay Days, visit www.gaydays.com.
2 comments:
Ummmm Saturday? :(
Lol @ "flamefest"
Go on, girl!
Post a Comment