Sunday, May 16, 2010

Orlando Roommate?

I hesitate to even post this, because I know that our fetish/lifestyle has wayyyy more than its fair share of cretins and creeps and any post like this will bring out all of them. But here goes...

Possibly Looking for Roommate: Orlando, FL
Open to Ideas...

I am considering relocating within Orlando to be closer to where I work, to a location closer to Orlando's east side (think adjacent to UCF, Valencia East, Alafaya/Oviedo). House or condo.

Since I moved to Orlando I've been hit up by at least half a dozen local abies, and many more people considering moving to Orlando for various reasons, all wondering if I was looking for a roommate; at the time I wasn't. I'm now considering it, as it would be nice to have a house/condo where diaper wearing at all hours would be cool.

I've gotten used to it, living on my own; if I move from my current location in the 'hood to the east side I'll be looking for one or more roommates.

I'm not posting this on RUP, Pixel, DiaperSpace, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, or any other place; just here. I know a ton of local abies read my blog regularly, and if you've read it enough you already know a little about me. If you're on the east side of Orlando already, are considering moving to this side of town from somewhere else in Orlando, or considering moving to Orlando from someplace else - and you're stable, normal, respectful, and all that - hit me up via email at abysitter@gmail.com.

Please don't respond if: you are a local drama junkie; if have no intention of moving/moving in; or if you just want to masturbate to descriptions of abysitting. My life isn't 100% diapers, and I'm not looking to entertain any creepies. If you reply, be serious, and hit me up with an email about your situation.

I could well wind up remaining where I'm at now, or moving in with a non-ABDL (but diaper-friendly) friend who's been trying to convince me to go halves on a place for more than a year. Still, I think ABDL roommates could be a lot of fun... so if you're in the UCF vicinity or looking to be, holla.




Now, back to the normal toddlerization/diaper blog entries you came here for...

No comments: