Saturday, February 4, 2012

Diaper Pictures: Zackkims

Up today, we have some adorable pictures from a long-time blog reader, Zackkimz.

You probably know him from some of the diaper websites; he's a college kid from Michigan, currently studying abroad in Israel. You'll be seeing more from him here in the near future...


From Zack:
"I have always had an interest in the ABDL lifestyle ever since I was a teenager. The thing that was my biggest struggle was finding the right people that I can talk about the subject with. I dealt with my family and friends finding out that I wore, and made some unwise decisions in the past. However, I have learned to keep it to myself and away from my non-dl friends and family.

Well, currently as of now it is kind of hard for me to get some D's in Jerusalem. I feel as if I want to be open about my interest in D's but, there is still the social phobia of it.

I am trying to break the stereotype that being a DL is not a sickness, not nonsense like some of my family members that caught me with them. I just view this as a means of communication and getting to know one another.

Besides being a DL, I love to go running expecially on the Hills of Jerusalem (though I run not padded since I chaff easily)."


Zack on Jerusalem:
"I am studying at the RIS at HU in Jerusalem. My goal of the program is to experience the Israeli lifestyle and perhaps move to Israel and get a job in the economics field. I understand you have friends with different political and religious ideals. But it actually can work, we have many Arabs studying in our college-based study abroad program. The biggest part is the political claim of Jerusalem. We have people from all over the world from various faiths attending."

Zack will be in Israel through mid-June.

I asked Zack if he is finding locating diapers in Israel to be a struggle. (I once spent a week in Australia, and I'll be damned if I could find adult diapers in any of the stores I went to.) He says:

"I did find some adult diapers in the central bus station. The local grocery store sells Goodnites and they run sort of small, but I managed to wear them and the American ones when I went on a weekend trip to go ATVing."


We'll have more pictures from Zack coming soon. Want to hit him up?

Want to share pictures with my readers?
AB or DL pictures are welcome:
18+ only to abysitter@gmail.com.



Thanks, Zack!




[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I find a baby with a beard SUPERhot.

Thanks for sharing.