Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Guest Entry: CuteBabyMikey - Diaper Dreamin'

A guest entry from CuteBabyMikey about a dream he had recently.

I think diapers creep their way into a lot of our dreams, and I can say that, if I wrote blog entries about my dreams that involve diapers, I would have ten times the reading material that I actually put out.

Enjoy...

So I had a really scary diaper dream the other day. I'll put this in the category of "caught" dreams...

So I have all of my diaper stuff in my closet. I live by myself and keep it just enough out of sight so that friends can stop by without seeing anything without really spying on me.

Lately though, I've been leaving stuff out more and more, and had a close call the other day.

When I was heading home after dinner a friend asked if he could come up and use the bathroom before he continued on to a bar that I didn't want to go to. I quickly agreed to go to the bar with him instead, but got scared.

That night, I had the following dream:



  


I was hanging out in my apartment with a bunch of friends from high school who I haven't seen in about 8 years... we're hanging out and I'm wearing a diaper under my sweats (which I haven't yet actually done with friends). I guess I fell asleep in my dream or something (hope i didn't get incepted) and when I woke up I was under a blanket in just my diaper - with no idea of how I got that way.

I wasn't sure how it happened and wasn't sure if one of my friends saw me... then I went into my closet to get a diaper to change into and there was a note on the wall above my box of cushies that said "Mikey's diapers" with an arrow pointing down to the box.

Right then, I woke up with a jump and got really scared and then realized it was a dream... and my actual diaper was soaked.


=O

1 comment:

blueaudio said...

These are cute pics. Often in sports being safe means having proper padding.