Sunday, August 12, 2012

Baby Pictures: RobbiexRainbow

[CWIS'S NOTE] Anyone who's been reading my blog for a while knows that I have a thing for dope diapered bottoms. There is nothing like a Pampered ass - especially if it's in my face, or I'm resting my head on it like it's a pillow. To be honest, I don't care if you're gay, straight, bi, asexual, diapersexual... if your bum looks good in a diaper, I wanna see the pics. 

And today I've got some great shots from a friend... that's what's up!



Diaper Pictures:RobbiexRainbow
Please Do NOT Repost Without Permission


Up tonight, I have some hot diaper pics from RobbiexRainbow. Robbie entered my recent photo contest - one of his picture entries is shown below.

Robbie was the subject of my ABDL Community Spotlight entry back in April, in large part because he has his own blog, www.RobbiexRainbow.tk, a very popular community blog. He's recently featured an FAQ page, and he's got contests, videos, and more.

I'm always up for promoting blogs and events, and Robbie puts a lot into his, so check it out after you check out his beautiful bottom, below...

...Robbie is going for a baby goes exploring theme in some of these. If you like the pictures comment on them, or hit him up and let him know!



[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]















Later this week I'll have some new pictures from an old friend,
and some more information on contests. 

IF YOU ARE 18+
AND HAVE ABDL PICTURES YOU'D BE COOL WITH SHARING,
PLEASE HIT ME UP ASAP!
ABYSITTER@GMAIL.COM

3 comments:

Heccccky said...

Robbie does have a cute ass. Funny though because I think there's more pics of him over here than at his .tk blog. Not complaining though.

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE.

Anonymous said...

Love ass shots, thanks for contributing.