Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sign Pic: RobbiexRainbow

I almost forgot to post this picture with the photoset donated by RobbiexRainbow this week. He started it off with a fresh, custom-made sign for me, but I didn't remember that when I was posting all of the dope-ass diaper shots haha.

Y'all know by now that I love me some signage. So I gotta give it up to Robbie for not only entering my contest but for making me something fresh and new. I'm working on something to do with all of these signs, but if any of you feel like getting creative, please don't wait til my next contest... hit me up!!!!!

Thanks Robbie!


[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]





3 comments:

Heccccky said...

I might make you a sign haha.

Anonymous said...

Love the sign, but WTF is up with those glasses? Robbie you sure march to the beat of your own drummer haha.

Anonymous said...

<3 Robbie