The Penthouse Magazine issue that I ordered came in the mail today. This is the magazine that a friend gave me in high school. He wouldn't tell me why, but he told me that I needed to read it. (This was the same straight, vanilla "best friend" from high school who used to offer to wear a diaper for me, later getting cold feet and only allowing me to jerk off with him in tightly whiteys and a ton of baby powder - but I digress.)
This is the magazine that gave me my first horrifying look at the adult diaper fetish "community". It's also the magazine my parents inadvertently found hidden in the back of my car after I was in an accident, and read it cover to cover. I haven't seen it since then, but it did make for a awful, awkward conversation. I recently found it online and ordered it. I'll do a write up soon.
1 comment:
Wasn't there an alternate cover? I remember a different one...
Post a Comment