Wednesday, March 16, 2016

CAPCON 2016

CAPCON 2016



Me and Pomsky
are going to be attending
CAPCON
this year! 

I've posted ads for CAPCON on my blog before,
but this will be my first time actually attending this
(or any) conference. 

I'm excited! 

I can't wait to meet some of the people
I've been talking to for a decade or more. 

Looking forward to the classes, especially... 
...some cool learning experiences, sounds like. 

Yay! 

(Interested in hearing the discussion
about the history of ABDL, especially. 
Because I'm old and was there for part of it lol.)

Don't be shy! 
Email me: 
or text me
and let me know you're going to be there! 

I'd also like to do a few photoshoots for the blog, 
so if anyone attending is up for it, definitely get in touch. 


See you in Chicago! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still not sure if I can make it, but I'm going to text you when I figure it out. - Ty