As most of my readers probably know, I relocated to upstate New York in August, purchasing a cabin cruiser and moving aboard. I spent most of the summer and fall living the #boatlife, but while I've been pretty much 24/7 since day one, I've had very little time to actually regress - and I missed it!
Since the cooler weather has invaded, it seems vanillas aren't flocking to the boat as much - or maybe the novelty has just worn off. Either way, I've started to get nights to myself here or there, and you know what that means: vanillas gone, diapers ON!
I spent one night padded up on the bench on the bow of my boat, and loved every second of it. (Diapered stargazing? Fuck yea!) I've also spent a lot of time crawling around the salon and cabin, letting 'Little Cwis' come out - trying to make up for lost time. Can't wait until next summer, when one berth is transformed into a crib, a ball pit is (hopefully) added. Let the diapered cruising parties commence!
In the meantime, I have started to reach out on Diaper-Bois and Fetlife in the hopes of meeting new people from the local community, and - so far - I'm loving every second!
Some of you may know that I previously lived in an area rife with diaper cliques and a shit ton of diaper drama. Just trying to meet someone local there was a fucking production, and I went through that bullshit for almost ten years.
Up north I've already met two people within a week of each other, and have plans to meet a few more in the coming days/weeks - and, thusfar, it's all been drama-free.
When I left this place ten years ago our community was virtually non-existent - it was part of the reason I decided to move. I relocated to a city where the diapering should have been amazing, but was met with rudeness and resistance - I found controlling diaper daddies and diaper drama from the get go. Upon returning here I find that upstate New York people are coming out of their shells - the community has grown, and people are beginning to meet up with each other - and nobody is excluded. That's what's up! (Plus I'm just a few hours via train from NYC - already have plans to meet someone from there, and do a meet up in Buffalo, and... it goes on and on.)
I. Love. Meeting. Local. Littles.
I. Love. Meeting. Local. Littles.
So anyway, I met up with a local college student about week ago - my first actual ABDL to visit the boat, woo hoo! This kid was hella chill, and we even managed to sneak in some photos. Check out the pics I've posted below, and follow him on Tumblr for more of his adorable ass...
[PHOTOS COPYRIGHT ABYSITTER.COM]
[DO NOT REDISTRIBUTE WITHOUT PERMISSION]
First off, let's just get this out of the way...
close that, because it won't be needed on this boat.
close that, because it won't be needed on this boat.
Naptime...
Nights are getting chilly on the lake,
so a full footed sleeper in in order for bedtime...
A shot from the bridge.
Boat rule #1: no damp bottoms in the captain's chair!
A little diapered hike by the lake, to round out the weekend...








3 comments:
Cute! Btw, I hope I get to visit. - H
Hit me up, maybe we can do a Diaper hangout someday
I'm next!!!!!
Post a Comment