I posted about some changes in my life last month. At that point I was hoping I'd be able to attend TeddyCon - I'd bought my tickets months ago, and had offers of car pools and room shares - thanks for that, by the way. To be honest, I'd looked forward to this since I started counting down to it the moment I left Capcon in March!
In the end, I wasn't able to make it - a combination of boating expenses and commitments here saw to that. Between messages all weekend from folks wondering if I was around, and text updates from friends, I felt like I was there - not sure if that made things harder or easier haha. It sounds like everyone had a really good time. Grr!
TeddyCon was the grand prize sponsor for my 2016 photo contest, and I was looking forward to meeting the sponsors, and the winners, at this event. Sorry that I couldn't make it - looking forward to TeddyCon 2017, and I'll be at Capcon 2017 as well.
If anyone has any photos that they are authorized to share, or stories, from TeddyCon, email me! And if you haven't been, I'm told tickets for next year will be on sale soon, check them out online!

1 comment:
Wish you' posted this before TC, I spent the first day walking around wondering if you were there.
Post a Comment