Sunday, January 7, 2018

Holy Fuck... Already 400!

I launched my "Origins of ABDL" survey this afternoon, and in just over 8 hours 412 responses have already come in. That's incredible! Our community rocks, y'all. 

My survey plan only allows for 1,000 responses and then that's it - it's closed. Not sure how long it will take to get to 1K, but it's looking like that might be a possible goal. At that point I have to decide between fundraising to cough up the dough for an annual plan, or cap it. Anyone interested in sponsoring a survey project, hit me up! Although 1,000 responses is a nice round number, and should make the math easy... hehe. 

I'm excited about this project. I'm playing with the results, and I like that I can break down responses by any category - age, gender, etc. We'll be able to look at the differences in responses between younger and older ABDLs, men and women, people who like disposable vs. people who like Pull-Ups - there are all kinds of possibilities. 



Starting this week I'll be posing six questions to my readers, via the blog and my mailing list. I've already got the six, but I'm interested in suggestions. What questions do you think I should be asking, after doing the survey? 


Anyway, if you haven't done the survey yet, please visit the survey site, whyABDL.com/survey. And be sure to check out the details of the Tumblr contest - reblog the post for a chance to win

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang bro i just saw the post about 700 already? our community is exploding haha.