
In addition to the survey data I'm collecting, I'm asking members of the community to provide answers to a series of questions that will provide more information on The Origins of ABDL.
If you'd like to answer any, or all, of the questions, I certainly appreciate it! I'll use the best answers in my upcoming project presentation!
Just click here to answer via email, or email abysitter@gmail.com and put "Question 1" in the subject header. Be sure to include your username, social media links (if you want me to include those), and your age/location!
This weekend's question is...
Describe your earliest recollections of your love for diapers. Describe the moment you realized that you were... different. Describe in as much detail as you feel comfortable.
Next week's question will ask you to describe your earliest memories of realizing you weren't alone in your love for diapers. Today I'm just asking you to describe your first realizations that diapers, and/or being treated like a baby, were something that you loved more than anyone else did.
Again, just email me, with "Question 1" in the subject:
18+
Thanks for your support!
2 comments:
Done!
Done
Post a Comment