The beginning of February marks the halfway point
between the haulout of my boat for winter
and its being re-launched in the spring.
I'm excited!
I can start counting down
the days until the 'Luvs Boat'
makes a return to its berth!
I can't wait!!!
Looking forward to fun stuff for 2018,
including the return of some
old friends
and - hopefully - making
some new ones.
Let's make plans!
If you're local to upstate New York,
live within a reasonable travel distance,
or will be passing through the area
sometime between June and October,
hit me up!
18+
In the meantime, stay tuned...
whyABDL.com/boat
for all the latest.
Here's some flashback photos from 2016-2017...
whyABDL.com/boat
for all the latest.
Here's some flashback photos from 2016-2017...








3 comments:
That lion looks awesome where did you get him
I'm 5 hours away in NYC I can come up for a weekend this summer for sure, just emailed you.
I see a lot of blog posts about this and pictures on people's Tumbler blogs but is there a way someone can actually visit this? I want the babysitting experience.
Post a Comment