Friday, February 16, 2018

The Q&A Series Is SIX!

CLICK THE PIC TO VISIT THE PAGE

Six years ago this week,
I created the
"Q&A Series" - 
a chance for ABDLs to
introduce themselves to the community
by answering a series of questions. 

To date, 
more than sixty people

This week I created a page on my blog
to list every single one,
along with excerpts from some of them,
all on the same page. 

I invite you to read all of the Q&A's
by visiting the Q&A blog page:


If you would like to do a Q&A,
please email me
and put "Q&A" in the subject. 
I will reply with the questions. 

If you have done a Q&A in the past,
and would like to do an update, 
please email me
and put "Q&A Update" in the subject. 
Or just send me some pics and a paragraph. 

18+

Finally, if you've done a Q&A
but don't see it in my list,
or if your username or Tumblr address have changed, 
please email me
with the updated info or a link. 

To everyone who has taken the time
to answer my Q&A questions... 
thank you! 

1 comment:

Gerinimoe said...

Fricken love this series!!