Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baby Pictures: Sissy Baby Ben

Lots of picture contributions, and some absolute adorableness coming in.

Coming Up: Baby J - see some of his other pics and his story here - and Sissy Baby Ben's sissy pics. Also, rumors persist of Baby Zach and Baby L sending some along... I'll keep you posted.

Tonight: Sissy Baby Ben - in actual baby diapers. Ben poses below in Pampers Size 6 and Huggies. He loves the authentic baby feeling these diapers give him, and he's even willing to hitch the Huggies up with some tape to keep the feeling alive. (I think baby diapers taped up are dope as fck).

Ben is a 19yo college student from the midwest. He more often poses in Cushies, Bambinos, and Super Dry kids - and sissy gear, which I always get a lot of requests for.

Check out the cuteness...













2 comments:

Christian said...

Love the feeling Size 6 gives you. He really makes them look cute

David D said...

So cute.