Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Sick Fuck

Fresh out of Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, yet another story about a sick fuck masquerading as an ABDL, embarassing the rest of us yet again.

This particular individual has a fetish not for diapers but for little girls.

Little girls in diapers.

Not roleplay, but actual little girls.

In other words, there is no 18+ for this particular pedophile. No limits.

Child porn sicko back behind bars | Edmonton | News | Edmonton Sun

Let's face it: when it comes to ABDL, diapers are involved, and with that will always come the perception of pedophilia for people who don't understand the ageplay/roleplay lifestyle.

It so doesn't help when people like this creep their way in.

From the article:

He spoke to police about his diaper fetish as well as the dolls seized from his home and said: “I substitute with a doll so I don’t really do it with children.”

Yea, thanks for doing that, Bruce. You're a champ.

I want to be the first to say this guy isn't a part of any community I belong to. And, based on his behavior, shouldn't be a member of any community, anywhere.

I trust that you feel the same.

I'm used to being annoyed by dumb-ass ABDLs doing dumb-ass things, but this guy takes it so much further. He's not a "diaper fetishist" or an AB/DL or anything else related to our community; he's a sick fuck.

Bruce Donald Windsor: fuck you.

Remember Mr. Windsor as you go about your lives, and act in an even more responsible manner so as to do what it takes to offset his actions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not saying this guy wasn't horrendous...

But at least he was trying to contain his harmful attraction to fantasy. Clearly this man is deeply disturbed, and requires a great deal of psychological help.

And it sucks that infantilism is further linked with pedophilia with every news report of a pedophilic DL. :(