Tuesday, February 22, 2011

What Do You Think About...

I'm trying something new, and I want your opinion.

What do you think about the new toolbar at the very bottom of the page?

Can you see it on the browser you're using?

Is it helpful... annoying...

Tight or suck?

Email me: abysitter@gmail.com and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Toby said...

Its not that its lame, its just that most people who read your blog (although we love it) aren't going to blast it all over facebook since (atleast myself) keep the ABDL thing separate from our public life, you know?

Abysitter said...

I feel you, Toby. The Facebook part isn't even working properly, since I just restarted a diaper Facebook to put this bar up. I probably wouldn't use that part of it either, the toolbar has other stuff that I'm learning how to configure.

Thanks for your feedback, I can always count on you. :P