Click on BABY PICTURES to see a sampling of all of the various adult baby pictures, and diaper pictures, the blog contains. You can also find the link there to see the feed of entries containing baby pictures. In the future I will be featuring some of my more prolific photo contributors on this page. Check it out.
Also, I've updated the VISITING ORLANDO? page. It contains a few tweaks that reflect my recent move to a different part of Orlando. In the near future I'll be putting a detailed description of what an abysitting session could be, complete with photos of the Big Boy Bucket and more.
I am also hoping to add a travel widget of some kind, allowing folks to see my travel plans. I expect to be in upstate New York for much of July, and will be aiming to visit Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo, Ithaca/Elmira/Corning, Albany, GTA, and the NYC area. I am also considering a trip into PA, specifically Philly. Not sure which of these cities I'll actually hit, it will all be dependent on time constraints and my travel budget, but I'd like to post my travel itinerary on the blog months before I leave Florida, so stay tuned for that, as well.
Future plans include a very-detailed section on About ABDL, and I'm already seeking input on that. If you're interested in contributing feedback, your life story, pics, or anything else of interest, email me: abysitter@gmail.com.
Thanks for reading,
Cwis
1 comment:
Very good ide you have.
Post a Comment