I read a lot in the various diaper website forums about people and their loathing for the so-called 'mirror pic'. Comments like Cameras have had timers since 1994! and Get someone to take your pictures, there's so many of us in every town! (ignorant at best, lol). It seems like some people have some genuine animosity towards mirrors in this community. I don't understand it... ;)
But seriously... I love mirror pics.
I love mirror pics because they signify, to me, a sort of vulnerability.
Someone who may not have had a camera handy decided to step in front of the mirror, strip down to his diaper, and snap a few pictures.
The subject of the mirror pic photo may not have anyone else to take their picture - in a lot of cities there just aren't more than one ABDL, and in those that are so many have had issues with being stood up, or worse, who the fuck wants to waste the time trying to find someone to take photos when the mirror does such a great job?
[SIDE NOTE: I love taking diaper photos, so if you are visiting Orlando and want to do some, email me!]
I also love mirror pics because - getting back to vulnerability - I always picture the subject stripping down and trying to take some shots in the mirror while his roommates are out or his parents are out of the house. I talked to a collegebaby once who was upset because he thought moving out of the house would open a whole new world of being able to diaper up, only to find out that he had less chances at school; he shared some private pictures with me that day, pictures he'd taken so that he could run a slideshow on his iPod and watch himself in diapers when he couldn't be wearing them. That's stuck with me.
I'm not sure about the guys who take mirror pics with $1,000 cameras; I always wonder if they just couldn't handle the technology of setting that time, lol. But for everyone else, I completely understand mirror pics - and I love them. So if you have some good ones, they're wanted here... send away... ;)
About Ehren...
Age: 20
Location: Texas
Needs: Mommy
Contact: www.rupadded.com/diaper_boy123
I'll be including some other just-as-adorable pictures of Ehren in the next few days - the non-mirror shots - but, for now, enjoy these.
And, if you have some of your own (18+), email abysitter@gmail.com.







4 comments:
I've seen these pictures before, but never really took a good look. Dude... this kid stripped down to a diaper in a public bathroom? That's ballsy, wish he lived here.
Homey is hotttttttttttt
Cool name, cool spelling!
Wish Ehren wasn't straight.
Nice body. Wish all diaperbois looked this good.
Post a Comment