Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Hall of Shame - Honorable Mentions

Click here to read about two women who punished a seven year-old boy by making him wear a disposable diaper (duct-taped to him) to karate class. They tried to get all of the kids in the class to make fun of him and, when he began crying, vowed to take him "all over" town. They also forced him to sit at a table without food while he did homework. He's now in a mental hospital after suffering a nervous breakdown.

Or, perhaps you'd like to read about two trashballer parents who diapered their seven year-old mentally disabled son - and went so long between diaper changes that his diaper was "full of feces" - with more smeared on the walls, floor, and etc.

These aren't members of the ABDL community, we hope, but news like this affects us, with members of the community at large thinking of events like these when they hear our own stories. So, as always... be responsible.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I got a question for you. How do you come across this kind of news?!

Abysitter said...

Good question lol.

I'll answer it in a blog entry soon, so nobody thinks I go seeking it out.

I have a Google News subscription, and it searches for any news with the word "diaper" and inboxes me nightly.