Last night I was checking out the analytics for my blog as I put the entry on the translate toolbar together, and I was surprised to see how many places in Japan my readers come from. Especially since I've never heard from anyone from Japan...
Fast forward to this morning. The biggest earthquake Japan has seen in 100+ years has hit the country hard. It, and a series of major aftershocks, have created a series of tsunamis expected to crash to coasts of Hawaii and possibly even mainland US and Canada later today...
I know I have an ABDL friend or two in Hawaii. I've also got blog readers who live on sailboats in San Diego and somewhere on the coast of southwestern Canada. And the analytics show I've got readers in all of these places. We are praying for you today, my friends... find safety, find shelter, and send a message to let me know you're all right...
abysitter@gmail.com
And just in case... in Japanese...
昨夜、私は一緒に翻訳ツールバーのエントリを入れ、私は、私のブログの分析をチェックアウトしていた私は読者から来たのか多くの場所日本で見て驚いた。私は日本から誰からも聞いたことがない特に以来、...
前方今朝速い。日本は100で見ている最大の地震は年以上のハードディスクの国を襲っている。これは、主要な余震の一連の後の今日、ハワイの海岸や可能性も米本土やカナダにクラッシュすると予想津波のシリーズを作成している...
私はABDL友人やハワイの2つを知っている。私もサンディエゴと南西部、カナダの海岸のどこかにはヨットに住んでいるブログの読者を持っている。と分析は、私はこれらの場所のすべての読者を持って示しています。私たちは今日のあなたのために私の友人を祈っている...避難場所を見つけるには、安全性を見つけて、メッセージが私はあなたのすべての権利を知らせますに送信...
abysitter@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment