Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Contact Update Time...

It's that time of year again... time to update my contact info. 

I've been getting some odd text messages, so I've started taking people out of my phone who I haven't texted with in a long time. 

If you and I text infrequently, but we do text, hit up whatever number you have and say what's up. 

Especially if your number changed sometime in 2014. I have so many friends, both ABDL and IRL, who can't keep a phone on LOL. 

I hate texting someone and getting the wrong number. 

So send me a v-card, or email me abysitter@gmail.com and give me any info you want me to have: 
     Name
     Cell Number
     iMessage Info
     Email
     Social Media Profiles - ABDL or Non

If you don't like to communicate, and just like to lurk and read my blog, that's fine too. :)

18+ thanks. 


Cwis

No comments: