Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Networking... Update

I've heard back from a bunch of you re: my networking blog post. 

A few of you mentioned privacy concerns - the idea that, by offering to exchange professional info, I am essentially recommending people share personal information about themselves within a community that has so many bad actors on it. 

A few of you mentioned that you normally wouldn't share info within our community, but that you trust me from reading my blog. (That means a lot to me.)

And a bunch of you shared info. It's surprising how many people in our community are actual professionals, and some of the amazing things y'all have done - damn. I wish we had an ABDLLinkedIN lol - we'd be a networking gold mine.

I'll be responding to everyone I haven't already responded to, so thanks for your patience. 

I'll also be writing a blog entry that deals with keeping personal info private. More on that to come...

No comments: