I've heard from two people just this morning who were sorta pissy because they just found out about the contest - they must not follow me, or any of the 112 people who've reblogged this one so far, or the 29 people who've reblogged this one, or... you get the idea.
I do feel bad if someone is only just hearing about it, but sorry, I'm not going to extend the entry date. The good news is you've got 13 days remaining - that's plenty of time. Make a sign, snap a pic, and submit it to be!
Anyway, I posted a new graphic on Tumblr today... if you support the blog and the contest please give it a reblog - likes only help a little, but reblogs spread the word. Just click here and then click "reblog" - I see y'all who have done it, and I appreciate the support.

2 comments:
DONE!!!!
Done, sir. - PP
Post a Comment