My recently-announced contest has sent a whole bunch of new people to my blog, so if this is your first time here I just want to welcome you! I've been blogging for nearly eight years, but our community is growing by leaps and bounds, and it seems like a week doesn't go by that I don't get an email or text from someone saying they've just discovered my blog for the first time. If that's you, welcome! And happy reading...
If you want, sign up for my email distribution.
JOIN MY
MAILING LIST!
CLICK:
I try not to spam, and besides times that I'm holding a contest most of my emails are just apologies for not sending out an email for quite a while and/or blogging more sporadically than I should. But I'm planning on doing another 'What Makes Us Tick' series - you can read the last one on my blog here: [start with the intro] [then read part II] and [finish with part III].
I'd like some help with that, and will send out occasional emails on what I'm doing via my mailing list it. If you're interested in being a part of this, click the link above and sign up!
2 comments:
Is this a new mailing list? Or the same one I already belong to? The one I belong to you sent out two emails this week about the contest, if that helps.
I just have the one. Thanks for being a subscriber! <3
Post a Comment