Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Sponsor Profile: Pacifiers R Us / AdultPacifier.com

[LOOKING FOR THE CONTEST PAGE? CLICK HERE]

Sponsor Profile: Pacifiers R Us





I'll be profiling my contest sponsors during the month of May.


Let's start with PacifiersRUs.com and AdultPacifier.com, since they sponsored my contests in both 2012 and 2013, making them three-time sponsors.

Pacifiers R Us sells adult pacifiers. Their adult pacifiers are modified using baby pacifier guards and holders that you can buy in any retail store - they simply replace the teat, or nipple, with an adult-size teat.

Their infant or toddler size teats are modified to adult size teats using 7 different Latex and Silicone teats, such as the Orthodontic and Therapeutic Teat 5 (aka the famous Nuk5). The Long Stem Orthodontic and Therapeutic Teat 7's are exclusive to Pacifiers R Us!

You can choose your next pacifier from their premade catalog, or try out their Build A Pacifier option. Have a favorite pacifier with sentimental value? Send it to them - they'll modify it from $22.99.

Pacifiers R Us also sells these neat little pacifier cradle holders, and modified baby bottles too - picture a regular-sized bottle with an XL nipple. Check out their site for the details and photos.

I've wanted a "Nuk 5" paci for quite some time - the pacifier that they call a "Teat 5" to avoid any copyright wars with the Nuk company hehe. Even though they've sponsored not one but two of my contests, and even held a sale with a special "Abysitter" code that a bunch of you took advantage of, something kept me from placing my own order. They were at CAPCON at the same time as me and my wallet, though, and I rooted around in their bins and found one that I love.

Let's just say, I will never go back to a regular pacifier again.




Next up I hope to try their brand-new 'adult guard' pacifiers. I'm probably not allowed to win the one in the graphic below, but you can - if you're on Tumblr and you like and reblog their Tumblr post. Find them at pacifiersrus.tumblr.com, or just click the graphic below and follow the instructions!

Thanks again to PacifiersRUs, and AdultPacifier.com, for being such an awesome community partner through the years - you guys rock.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best paci company out there, because they use real pacifiers. Not ig plastic fakes.