A few updates
Can I wait until the last minute?
I've had several inquiries as to whether their entries can be entered last minute, and/or whether they can enter on 5/31 at 11:59 - i.e. "what time zone is that in?"
Assuming people aren't just mega procrastinators, I'm assuming there are a few people who may think there is an advantage to being last on the page when it comes to voting.
Please don't wait until the last minute -
Assuming people aren't just mega procrastinators, I'm assuming there are a few people who may think there is an advantage to being last on the page when it comes to voting.
Please don't wait until the last minute -
Wait, I had to share the Tumblr post?
In order to enter, you have to share the Tumblr post that announces the contest.
You'll find it here: if you haven't already done so, please give it a reblog.
If you do not have a Tumblr account, include that info with your entry when you email it.
I'll be checking for shares before posting entries, so be sure to share it.
And for the people who've said they want to share it at the last minute - "the fewer people who know, the better chance I have of winning" is how one person put it - have more confidence in your entries lol.
Oh, and if you've shared it already - I see you! You guys rock - thanks for helping me get the word out.
You'll find it here: if you haven't already done so, please give it a reblog.
If you do not have a Tumblr account, include that info with your entry when you email it.
I'll be checking for shares before posting entries, so be sure to share it.
And for the people who've said they want to share it at the last minute - "the fewer people who know, the better chance I have of winning" is how one person put it - have more confidence in your entries lol.
Oh, and if you've shared it already - I see you! You guys rock - thanks for helping me get the word out.
I can't write a story... can I still enter?
The 'story' component was added this year because in past years I've always gotten complaints from people who felt like a sign was simply not enough space to convey their love for diapers.
"Can I write more to go with my photo?" they'd ask.
The answer was always... sorry, but no.
Now you can - up to 250 words.
Except, to be fair to those who don't want to write, I am going to put the stories below the photos - in their own section.
Best story wins $50. Second and third place runner up receive books on ABDL.
The story is optional - but if you have something you'd like to say, share it with us, for the chance to win an additional prize.
"Can I write more to go with my photo?" they'd ask.
The answer was always... sorry, but no.
Now you can - up to 250 words.
Except, to be fair to those who don't want to write, I am going to put the stories below the photos - in their own section.
Best story wins $50. Second and third place runner up receive books on ABDL.
The story is optional - but if you have something you'd like to say, share it with us, for the chance to win an additional prize.
Separate Categories for Sissies
I've decided to accept separate photos for the regular contest and for the 'sissy baby' category.
You can enter one photo for both the regular contest and the 'sissy baby' vote.
Or you may enter two separate photos - one non-sissy and one sissy.
You'll be eligible for voting in both the regular contest and the sissybaby category, but you can only win in one - if you take a prize in the main contest, I'll skip you when tallying the results for the other.
It's important that the prizes be spread around as much as possible, so that more people have a chance to win.
You can win both the 'best story' prize and another. So if you're hungry for prizes, get your 250-word essay in, and let's go.
You can enter one photo for both the regular contest and the 'sissy baby' vote.
Or you may enter two separate photos - one non-sissy and one sissy.
You'll be eligible for voting in both the regular contest and the sissybaby category, but you can only win in one - if you take a prize in the main contest, I'll skip you when tallying the results for the other.
It's important that the prizes be spread around as much as possible, so that more people have a chance to win.
You can win both the 'best story' prize and another. So if you're hungry for prizes, get your 250-word essay in, and let's go.
Why 18+?
I'm working on a blog entry about this, and it will be up for publication soon. Stay tuned...
Other Stuff...
Visit the contest page to view the FAQ's - they're way at the bottom below the rules. If that doesn't answer your question, or you have others, please email me.

No comments:
Post a Comment