Saturday, May 12, 2018

Creative Facial Obscurement: LittleBabyJedi


CREATIVE FACIAL OBSCUREMENT
The winner of this prize will be judged to have
the most creative facial obscurement. 

The prize in this category is
Paci-Plushie baby elephant with removable pacifier

I guess that would make this a... paci-derm? 


The winner of this category will also receive
a copy of my e-bookTales from the Crib.


We saw some creative ways to obscure one's face
this time around. 

I offer this category
because I want everyone in our community
to enter my contests
without fear that only those who
show their faces will win. 

There are all kinds of reasons
people prefer to go incognito, and this category 
levels the playing field. 

The winner is... 


#025
LittleBabyJedi | Maryland



Great sign, too. 

I think there was so much going on in this picture, 
including all of the fun companions 
and the helmet, 
people may have missed the sign. 

Check it again... 
...and congratulations! 


No comments: