Saturday, May 19, 2018

Video: ABDL In The Olden Days

Shouts to Ben for sharing this amazing internet find with me! This is an old video of a DPF.com-organized gathering that someone found from a VHS tape and posted (with some cringeworthy commentary) on their YouTube. Actually, this looks so old it probably pre-dated the dot com, and just been a DPF event: Baby Week 1990.

Those of you who have been to CAPCON or TeddyCon etc. will marvel at shots from this event. It's long and I haven't even had a chance to watch it all myself yet.

Any of my blog readers appear in this video?



1 comment:

Paul Freeman said...

No, I was not in this video. I had thought about attending it at the time, but lack of money preventing me from doing so. I was at Tommy's one time when I lived in Northern California.

By the way, I have some of DPF videos, if you'd like to have copies of them.