FIRST PRIZE - GROUP PHOTO
This prize is a 'group photo' prize,
and could be won
by a group of between two, three, or four people.
If you didn't know any other ABDLs,
this might have been the perfect excuse to meet someone.
Cwis's Note:
I purposely announced this contest
before CAPCON
hoping that some of my little ABDL friends
attending that event
would jump on this.
Unfortunately I didn't promote it a lot -
I was just too busy with my CAPCON class and survey stuff.
Later throughout the co, people kept asking me why I didn't tell them
about the contest before CAPCON.
GRR!
Anyway, the prize was a two-part prize...
The winners will split $150 in diaper dollars
spendable at the ABDL retailer, kink outfitter, or event of your choice.
Winners will also share
four bags of the brand spanking new PeekAbu Diapers,
donated by ABUniverse.
Casey, CEO of ABUniverse,
will serve as one of the judges this year.
![]() |
| That's Casey. |
The vote for this category was very close,
and with only one prize for the whole category,
I felt bad that people chose to only enter here.
Next time I'll probably try to allocate more prizes
for the group category.
And I guess I'll promote it more before
CAPCON, or TeddyCon, or US Littles, or Tomkat,
or West Coast Jungle Gym,
or whatever convention is going on
during this time.
Anyway, put your hands together for our winners...
Congratulations!
And thanks to everyone
who entered this category -
the votes were very close, and it was
a tough category for only
one prize!
And thanks to everyone
who entered this category -
the votes were very close, and it was
a tough category for only
one prize!
CHECK OUT THE E-BOOK,
TALES FROM THE CRIB
350+ PAGES OF TRUE ABDL STORIES
FROM CWIS!








No comments:
Post a Comment