I'd like to direct your attention to my friend James' blog: http://www.aclosetlife.com.
James has been blogging since November. He's already attracted a number of loyal followers, including quite a few of my readers, judging from the survey I put out earlier this year.
James, a 26 year-old DL from New England, blogs about his life in, and out, of diapers. You'll read about his sharing his DL life with his wife, his decision-making process about entering the military, and his recent venturing out into the real world, meeting up with other ABDLs - first, a daddy, and second, a group of like-minded folks at a Littles Munch.
He's also got commentary into the community, diaper reviews, and - for you photo lovers - some photos of himself.
James is very active on Twitter (@ClosetDL), too.
Check him out, and look for the 'follow' button on the right side of his blog.
I'll be posting more blogs here in the future. If you've got an ABDL (or similar fetish/lifestyle) blog and would like to swap links, email me at abysitter@gmail.com. Your blog does not need to have a huge following, I'll even swap with new blogs too... I was a new blogger, once. But if your blog is merely a collection of photos stolen from diaper sites, I'll pass. FYI. Now hit me up! Or, if you don't blog, check out the one above!

1 comment:
Nice blog tip. Thanks Cwis.
Post a Comment