Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Taboo - Update?


The episode with Stanley the adult baby re-airs tonight.

I think.

I'm not even sure.

Sorry, I read an AP article which

incorrectly stated it was airing tonight for the first time.

That's why you've noticed

newspaper and internet articles around the world

about Stanley, today.

Even Perez Hilton, wtf?


So did anyone catch the original episode?

Know when it runs again?


Check the National Geographic Channel for details.


http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/series/taboo/all/Overview


You can watch most of the episode on YouTube, below:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want to know why everytime there is something on tv about the abdl lifestyle. Its always someone fat or someone nasty that makes everyone look bad. Why dont they get a cute 20 year old from one of the websites and let him talk about it and put him on tv..then i bet a lot more people would find it interesting and hot.