Found on the internet...
"Stanley is a 29-year-old man who wakes up in the morning and puts on typical clothing before going to work. But when he returns home he slips into a diaper and fuzzy pajamas with feet. He also sucks on a pacifier, drinks from a bottle, and sleeps in a giant customized crib.
Stanley likes to pretend he's a baby and his unusual lifestyle, referred to as infantalism, was featured on National Geographic's "Taboo", a show that explores the line where fantasy and reality blur."
Check out one of many articles here:
2 comments:
I have been looking forward to this (although I wish the guy was hotter) anyone know where to download or watch online?
It was already on :( the Associated Press put out something on it yesterday making it seem like it would be on today, so it appeared in newspapers across the world today lol. But check local listings for the National Geographic Channel, or watch the YouTube in the new blog entry I posted tonight.
Post a Comment