I work hard to put out a blog with a lot of quality material. I delve deep into my memories to bring you stories from growing up... I write commentary on issues related to our community... I work relentlessly to get permission from ABs and DLs to post pictures and videos... and I even do some photo shoots of my own.
It's all free. And all for you.
All I ask is that, if you're able, you contribute. A photo... a story... one, or many.
And if you're NOT able, all I ask is this:
PLEASE...
SPREAD THE WORD.
If you like a specific entry, please share it. Please Tweet it, post it to your diaper-related Facebook pages, post it on your own blogs, or post it on a status update on your diaper website profile.
Please be sure not to share the link anywhere where children may congregate. This includes a number of diaper websites. Each of you are smart enough to figure out where it is safe to share. But if you can think of a place that seems safe, please do it!
For those who already do this... thanks for all of your support!!!!
Love you guys...
Cwis
1 comment:
I do what I can .
Post a Comment