Tuesday, March 20, 2012

CWIS'S GUIDE TO ABDL - Your Help Needed!

I've gotten a ton of responses to my post about needing help for my upcoming Guide to ABDL. That's dope as fuck. I've heard from regular blog posters, and from long-time readers who have never contributed until now. I've even heard from a few people I've never heard from before. You know I like it when y'all come toddling out of the shadows... <3

But I've had some questions, too, as well as messages from people who think they're somehow not qualified to help because they may not have the highest regard for their appearance (for photo contributions), be the best writer, or have the most interesting story. 

So let me just say it.

I need your help. 

You. 

I am looking to represent all aspects of our community, fetish, and lifestyle with this guide. Not just what I am familiar with, not just what I am comfortable with, and not just what I know. 

So I need your perspective. 

Here's what I am looking for:

  • I want photos which personify all aspects of our community. I am looking for the cutest adult baby and diaper lover pictures out there - and the best baby fur, sissy baby, and other related pictures, too. All body types are cool, and faceless pics are fine. You must be the subject of the photo or the photographer with permission from the subject to share, and anyone appearing in that photo has to be 18+. If you have a picture that personifies this fetish/lifestyle, I want to hear from you.
  • I want your true stories. All of you. I am looking for stories and anecdotes that I can excerpt for use in the guide. Stories about all facets of this fetish. How you found out. What happened when others found out. True encounters. That sort of thing. NO DEEKER MATERIAL, PLEASE
  • I want to hear from college students, from old men, and from everyone in between! If you're a new member to our community (18 & over is my official policy), or have been a member since the days before we ever were a community, I want to hear from you. I want stories about how you came to be a member of the community. I have a whole chapter dedicated to the history of this fetish, and I want to hear from young members as to their impressions on recently entering. And everyone in between... share your stories with me and my readers. 
  • I want to hear from baby furs... furries... sissies... daddies... mommies... everyone. If you have an alternative viewpoint on our community from your role as any of the above, or anything I've left out (puppies out there, anywhere? ruff!) get in touch with me. 
  • Website owners? Clothing purveyors? I am looking for all kinds of people to interview for this. I'll post lots of requests for specific people in the future, but if you feel like you have been an important member of our community in any way, email me. 
  • I need writers, publishers, artists, photographers, and graphic designers. If you want to volunteer some time, just hit me up. 
There are lots of ways you can help, even if you don't fit into any of the categories above. 
  • Share this blog entry and spread the word. Tweet it, share it via email, or post a link to my blog on your diaper profile/status. 
  • Donate. At some point a PayPal link will go up. If you have a dollar or two, donate. I've given donations to almost every diaper site out there at some point or another, so I know there are people who do this. If you are one of them, consider the fact that I've blogged for 3+ years for $0, and donate if you can. 
  • Stay tuned. Answer the questions as I pose them, take the surveys I post, and hit me up with any ideas. 


Look forward to as much help as I can get on this project. 

Hit me up today!



No comments: