Thursday, March 22, 2012

I Need An Assistant...

...and I'm only kind of kidding.

I am going to be working to get to responding to emails this week. I have at least two dozen that I've gotten and haven't had a chance to reply to. So if you think I just don't love you and/or don't give a fuck... that's not it. Between email, mail on the various sites

RUP | ABDLC | DiaperSpace | Diaper-Bois | FetLife | Twitter | Facebook* | & More

I get a little overwhelmed. I'm not complaining, but I do want y'all to know that it's not you, it's me. My ABDL life is just one small aspect of my whole existence, too, so add about five or six other email accounts to this one and you get the picture... I suck at returning messages. 

So anyway, I will be hitting many of you back soon. Thanks for your patience. <3



WANT TO HAVE A HAND IN THIS BLOG'S SUCCESS?
HIT ME UP TO CONTRIBUTE!


Please send submissions to abysitter@gmail.com
I'm going to try to do a better job of keeping in touch with my
regular contributors, too. 
So if you haven't heard from me in a while, 
hit me up!

YIM
Text
Email 
Call
W/e. 

Get at me!

And if you've never contributed...
now IS the time. 

3 comments:

Corey said...

I will SO be your assistant.

Not even kidding. I can relocate. You can pay me in spankings and diaper changes.

Seriously, if you need an assistant post about it?

>> Corey

Abysitter said...

Haha well, I don't know if I could afford you Corey. ;)

I was mostly kidding, although if there were two of me I'd have much better blogging skills.

My email is abysitter@gmail.com. :P

Anonymous said...

Grrrr, do you ever answer your e-mails ?

Cheers,
Dadda Chris