Thursday, March 22, 2012

Stanley...

A write-up on our boy Stanley and his re-appearance on TLC last night.

Check this out.

It seems to be a pretty fair write-up.

A little nervous that it gives links to two community sites (DailyDiapers and ADISC), but glad I don't use either of those sites on a regular basis.

4 comments:

Dave said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DL Dex said...

I'm always concerned when I see a write up about the abdl world. This one isn't too bad but there are a few misconceptions that have me worried...oh well.

Abysitter said...

I'm sad that I didn't get to see it, James.

The show, I mean.

And I know what you mean about the writeup having misconceptions. =/

Abysitter said...

I'm sad that I didn't get to see it, James.

The show, I mean.

And I know what you mean about the writeup having misconceptions. =/