Want to get to know Charlie better?
Email him: bbcharlie18@gmail.com! - NOTE! NEW ADDRESS!
Name/Nick: Charlie (Toddler Charlie)
Age: 18 or like 2 or 3
City/State/Country: Charlotte Area, North Carolina, USA
AB/DL/BabyFur/Other? AB/TB (is 18 still a TB?)
The questions are:
• When did you first realize you were ABDL?
Age: 18 or like 2 or 3
City/State/Country: Charlotte Area, North Carolina, USA
AB/DL/BabyFur/Other? AB/TB (is 18 still a TB?)
The questions are:
• When did you first realize you were ABDL?
I first realized I was a ABDL when I was about 11 years old and started having these weird feelings about diapers and started to want to wear them again. Thanks
• Do your parents and/or siblings know about you and diapers? If so, please explain how, and how they reacted?
• Do your parents and/or siblings know about you and diapers? If so, please explain how, and how they reacted?
Well sort of, my parents found out when I was 15 (which is a long and painful story so I won't tell it) and they reacted not terribly but they were not running to me with a pack of diapers and open arms either. They sent me to therapy for awhile in which I BSed my way through and led them to believe it was just a stage and that I was over it. So now they don't think that I do like diapers anymore.
• Have you dealt with the shame and regret that is the binge/purge cycle? Please explain.
• Have you dealt with the shame and regret that is the binge/purge cycle? Please explain.
All the time, its been something that I have been battling for like 6-7 years now. Usually I will get some diapers and wear them for awhile then I will start to get these terrible feelings of regret and guilt. They usually build and build and build until eventually I have basically a small panic attack and then throw away all of my diapers and items and try to stay away from diapers for awhile. In the end I always come back to them whether I want to or not..
• How has this fetish affected your social life and/or dating?
• How has this fetish affected your social life and/or dating?
It really hasnt because I have never included it in my social life or dating. I think its something I would only include if me and that person were super super close and well connected. As far as telling friends, I really never understood why people felt the need to. Your friends are your friends, not your personal kink assistants so I just dont think they need to know.
• For the little dunces, please tell us about what it was like to discover this fetish/lifestyle on the Internet. Please be at least 18 at the time of writing, but be specific about what age you discovered it, what sites helped you, and keep this part PG for obvious reasons.
Discovering that you are an TB/DL over the internet is a interesting thing because while there is a plethora of good resources to get your information from..there is also plenty of not so great one. One of those for me was Deeker.com which is where I got my first introduction to what those strange feelings towards diapers I was having were. I read the stories and the articles at a ripe old age of 12 years old and quickly started to grasp what my feelings were and came to the conclusion that I was a TB for sure. From there I expanded on to other sites like babymatts diaper page, bittergrey, and understanding infantilism. Really sprouted up from there!
• What % of your sexual activities and/or masturbation incorporate diapers? Has this caused problems for you?
• For the little dunces, please tell us about what it was like to discover this fetish/lifestyle on the Internet. Please be at least 18 at the time of writing, but be specific about what age you discovered it, what sites helped you, and keep this part PG for obvious reasons.
Discovering that you are an TB/DL over the internet is a interesting thing because while there is a plethora of good resources to get your information from..there is also plenty of not so great one. One of those for me was Deeker.com which is where I got my first introduction to what those strange feelings towards diapers I was having were. I read the stories and the articles at a ripe old age of 12 years old and quickly started to grasp what my feelings were and came to the conclusion that I was a TB for sure. From there I expanded on to other sites like babymatts diaper page, bittergrey, and understanding infantilism. Really sprouted up from there!
• What % of your sexual activities and/or masturbation incorporate diapers? Has this caused problems for you?
Hmm well I am not really sexually active but I sure do masturbate. I would say if I had to break it down into percentages that 84% of my masturbation is to diaper related things. It has never really been a problem, and the reason the percentage is so high is because while I enjoy other sexual things. The little sexual part of diaper wearing for me is purely masturbateion..otherwise I dont really consider diapers sexual otherwise.
• If you get into the regression aspect of ABDL please tell us more about that. If you do not, and you have feelings about being lumped into a fetish involving it, explain how it makes you feel.
While I have never gotten to enjoy regression much (and I wish that I had) I have had one experiance with it. I was regressed for a short time by another local AB/Dl and he had a fun scene for us. I was his 9 or so year old son and he was my daddy, I had wet my pants at school and there was punishment. He took me over his knee and stripped down my pants and spanked me for a awhile, then forced me to stand in corner in eventually put me in diapers. I got a few more spankings that night and some good discipline, even at one point being forced to poop my diaper under threat of another spanking.
One day I hope to go furth in regress to the point of complete toddlerization (A word I picked up recently off Abysitters posts)!
• If you get into the regression aspect of ABDL please tell us more about that. If you do not, and you have feelings about being lumped into a fetish involving it, explain how it makes you feel.
While I have never gotten to enjoy regression much (and I wish that I had) I have had one experiance with it. I was regressed for a short time by another local AB/Dl and he had a fun scene for us. I was his 9 or so year old son and he was my daddy, I had wet my pants at school and there was punishment. He took me over his knee and stripped down my pants and spanked me for a awhile, then forced me to stand in corner in eventually put me in diapers. I got a few more spankings that night and some good discipline, even at one point being forced to poop my diaper under threat of another spanking.
One day I hope to go furth in regress to the point of complete toddlerization (A word I picked up recently off Abysitters posts)!
Thanks for the great responses, Charlie!
Anyone else want to answer some questions? Email me abysitter@gmail.com. 18+ please.
4 comments:
I'm sorry, but this might be the funniest thing I've ever seen written by a teenager (not that I don't...):
"Hmm well I am not really sexually active but I sure do masturbate"
I'm sure you do Charlie, I'm sure you do :P
LOL yea I read that and chuckled too haha.
The email address in the post doesn't work, just thought you should know
Dan,
New address: bbcharlie18@gmail.com
Cwis
Post a Comment